Gold Run Condos combine the best of convenient urban living with mountain serenity. (See Location Page). Car free living is a real option in this location.
All* Gold Run Condos have
• 1 to 4 Decks
• Air-Conditioning and gas forced air heating
• Fireplace (wood burning or gas)
• Washer/Dryer • Dishwasher
• Wood and/or carpeted floors
• One designated parking space (some are underground with elevators)
• Include membership in Gold Run’s 8,000 sq.ft. Health Club
*Except Units 102C and 103C which have fewer amenities. (See 1 Bedroom Units below)
EXCEPTIONAL AMENITIES including an 8,000 sq.ft. Health Club, Community Gardens, CarShare Options and a 12 acre Family Park. (See Amenities Page).
Community Living option. See BoulderCreekCommunity.com for rent, ownership and rent-to-buy, independent occupancy or shared living options. Enjoy shared use of a common house with guest room with other actively participating, loving, community minded, serviced focused neighbors. Have access to a furnished guest apartment for your family and friends.
Planning to rent in Boulder? Plan ahead. Gold Run Condos are in a high demand location. 2016 Fall Pre-leasing begins actively as early as the January prior to the to the August 1st move-in dates because of the heavy demand by University of Colorado and Naropa University students, graduate students and faculty. Frequently, interested professionals, families and retired folks who start looking early find the best selection of condos to rent. In order to maximize your opportunity to reserve the best available condo for you for August 1, 2016, or before, make a deposit and do your leasing early. Our available condo inventory will be priced here and available for showing and signing leases on or after January 10, 2016. See which condos interest you from the rental inventory below. Schedule a rental showing appointment for after January 10, 2016. by calling Greg at 303-417-1690.
Click on the photos below to see more property details and photos.
203C: Furnished, Creek Front Condo
Rent: $1,900 per month starting August 16, 2016
Optional 9-month lease for students from August, 2016 to May, 2017. (save up to $5,000 vs an annual lease)
Enjoy views of Boulder Creek, the bike/hike path, trees and a park from the added window and deck.
LEASING FOR 8/1/17 OCCUPANCY STARTS 1/1/16
Rent: $3,100 per month starting 8/20/16; 9 MONTH STUDENT LEASE (save nearly $9,000 in rent costs). This exceptional condo is a beautifully remodeled and equipped, and completely furnished, Boulder Creek front condo. Enjoy Boulder Creek, trees and 2 parks from the large decks and extra windows.
CALL: Bridget at (817) 905-2714 to set up showings.
If you would like to rent in Boulder and have a sincere interest in active community living participation, and if you like living in a more affordable, quality, shared living space with other community minded people of various ages, read below, see BoulderCreekCommunity.com
and/or call Greg at 303-417-1690 for more information.
AVAILABLE 'SHARED LIVING' BEDROOMS:
1. Gold Run Creek Front Condo: Have your own bedroom in this 2 bedroom/2 bath, top floor, corner condo. The current occupants, Rhody and Nikita are responsible, clean living, caring, community minded couple looking for someone with similar values. This "tree house" remodeled, mostly furnished condo has extra windows with beautiful views of trees, Boulder Creek, the bike/hike path and 2 public parks from the condo and the deck. Enjoy a fireplace, livingroom cathedral ceiling with skylights, washer and dryer, and central air conditioning. The lease includes membership in Gold Run's exceptional Health Club (click on "Amenities" at top for details), and convenient bike/walk access to universities, shopping and entertainment.
RENT: $800/month from now to 7/30/17 plus modest shared utilities costs.
CALL: Rhodi and Nikita at 240-353-4823 for more information.
2. One community focused person is invited to interview to join 4 other Boulder Creek Community members in renting a furnished bedroom and shared bath in the Boulder Creek Community Common House. This 4 story furnished townhouse has 2 fireplaces, central air conditioning, 3 decks, skylights and and a guest room and bathroom with a private entry for community guests.
RENT: $640/month for the 2nd floor north bedroom, includes membership in Gold Run's exceptional Health Club (click on "Amenities" at top for details).
AVAILABLE: January 1, 2016 or possibly earlier.
CONTACT: Greg: 303-417-1690
A community common house, guest room and guest apartment are available, upon request and availability, to Boulder Creek Community members, family, guests and visitors.