Rent: * per month starting 8/1/16
Ground Floor, Corner, Creek Front
* Rental Rates to be announced on or after January 10, 2016.
This remodeled Boulder Creek Front condo has 3 extra large windows and a large deck overlooking Boulder Creek, trees, the bike/hike path and Scott Carpenter Park. It has wood and carpet floors and an outside wheel chair access ramp to the deck. The kitchen and bathrooms have been upgraded.
Occupancy limits: 2 unrelated, non-smoking people and no pets
“All Gold Run Condos (except Units 102C and 103C) have:
• 1 to 4 Decks
• Air-Conditioning and gas forced air heating
• Fireplace (wood burning or gas)
• Wood and/or carpeted floors
• One designated parking space (some are underground with elevators)
• Include membership in Gold Run’s 8,000 sq.ft. Health Club
Exceptional Amenities including an 8,000 sq.ft.Health Club, Community Gardens, CarShare Options and a 12 acre Family Park. (See Amenities Page).
Convenient Location; Gold Run Condos combine the best of urban living with mountain serenity. (See Location Page). Car free living is a real option in this location.
Community Living option. See BoulderCreekCommunity.com for rent, ownership and rent-to-buy, independent occupancy or shared living options. Enjoy shared use of a common house with guest room with other actively participating, loving, community minded, serviced focused neighbors. Have access to a furnished guest apartment for your family and friends.”